Utilising its Regulation making power obtained in 2013 the Central Bank of Ireland produced the Central Bank (Supervision and Enforcement) Act 2013 (section 48) (Lending to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises) Regulations 2015 (the Regulations). These regulations replaced the Code of Conduct on Business Lending to Small and Medium Enterprises (‘the Code’) with effect from the 1st July 2016. This course looks at the content of the new regulations and provides practical guidance on how to comply.
- The SME Regulations
- The Code of Conduct on Business Lending to SME’s
- Highlight practical requirements including the need for template documents
- Highlight important definitions
- Highlight some intersection with other Codes such as the Consumer Protection Code and Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears.
Who Should Attend?
- Front line Staff dealing with Business Lending
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
€220 per attendee
(All training fees are VAT exempt)
|Dates to be Confirmed||10.00 am - 12.00 pm||38/39 Baggot Street, Dublin 2|
To pay by bank transfer/cheque please make your booking via email@example.com including the course name, course date, your name and contact details (including email address and telephone number). We will email you with an invoice and course details which includes the details of how to make payments.
If you wish to enquire about a course before booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apply for CPD accreditation for all of our courses. See our website for further details: http://www.complianceireland.com/training/cpd