PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 measures in place, we are moving all training courses online until further notice.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01 640 1986 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regularly provide the in-house training function for firms on subjects such as Data Protection or Complaints Handling or on more specialist subjects such as Anti-Money Laundering. Whatever you need, we are here to help.
All topics on which we train at public courses can be tailored to the needs of your business ensuring that your staff receive comprehensive and practical training on the way regulations and requirements impact your business!
Benefits of In-House Training
Compliance Ireland has spent the past 5 years developing and delivering training to financial companies similar to yours. The benefit of in-house training:
- tailored to your business needs
- delivered at the site of your choice
- cost and time effective
- access to the latest technical information relevant to you
- personalised service.
In-house courses can also provide a more cost effective solution for companies wishing to send 8 or more attendees to a specific course. In-house training can be designed to focus on the issues critical to your business. Your time will not be wasted on topics that have no relevance to your business. The focus is on you and your organisation.
All courses written and delivered in-house are designed to the client's specific requirements.
This service also covers briefings for boards of directors and senior executives - e.g. working lunch briefings on 'hot topics'.
We are also frequently asked to provide training on the topics below, which also make-up part of the range of public courses we provide. Click on the link for more information on that topic.
- Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorist Financing
- Central Bank Inspections & Enforcement
- Complaints Handling and Treating Customers Fairly
- Data Protection & How to Conduct a Data Protection Audit
- Introduction to Financial Services Regulation
- Risk-Based Compliance Monitoring for Financial Institutions
- Role of the Compliance Officer
- MiFID II
- UCITS IV
- Understanding Funds in Ireland
For a full list of all our courses, click here.
To discuss your requirements and/or book a date for training, please contact us on +353 1 640 1986 or contact us.